Maximise Technology sources products from the best brands, from their authorised Australian distributors.
This ensures that we only offer GENUINE top brand products with all the quality that you would expect from the best innovators in the world, with FULL manufacturers warranty.
After all, would you settle for an inferior copy? We won’t.
We accepts order using our online store plus you are welcome to call us with your needs to 1300 769 374.
We accept payment by:
- Credit card – MasterCard, VISA and AMEX. Either use your card at our online store, or call us on 1300 769 374 to provide card details by phone.
- Paypal – choose this option at the checkout
- Invoice/Direct Deposit – choose this option at the checkout and an invoice will be sent to you immediately once your order is placed. Once paid, we will process your order for you.
- NDIS MyPlace Portal – for agency-managed NDIS Participants, we can process your claim via the NDIS MyPlace Portal for you
We accept payment by several methods.
- Credit card (2% surcharge applies)
- Direct bank deposit
- Payment by account
After ordering online, you will receive a confirmation including tax invoice by email that we have received your order within a few minutes of ordering. Payments are processed by eWay or PayPal, and you will also receive email confirmation of your payment.
Credit card – we accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. To cover the costs applied by credit card companies, a surcharge of 2% is applied to VISA, MasterCard and American Express purchases.
Maximise Technology uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by us or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 256 bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Maximise Technology.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au.
PayPal – our checkout will take you to PayPal’s secure processing for payment from your PayPal account.
Direct bank deposit – deposit account details are included on your invoice emailed to you at the conclusion of your purchase.
Payment by account – this is available to business customers that have applied and been accepted for payment terms. Payment 7 days from invoice will be offered to these customers – please apply for an account if you are interested in payment terms.
Payment by account – this is available to business customers that have applied and been accepted for payment terms. Payment 7 days from invoice will be offered to these customers – please contact us if you are interested in payment terms.
Our commitment to our customers is real. We want to you enjoy and feel comfortable at every stage of your purchase from us. We will keep you informed every step of the way, by:
- Confirming receipt of your order by email as soon as it is placed on our online system.
- Package and post your order within two business days. If the item is out of stock you will be contacted within 24 hours of ordering and advise of when we expect more stock to arrive.
- Securely wrapping your order to protect it during delivery.
- Emailing you a confirmation once the order has been dispatched.
Maximise Technology has a large range of products which have different shipping requirements. We mainly use couriers but in some cases, we use Australia Post. As such we accept orders to physical addresses only, not to PO Box addresses, as couriers cannot deliver to a PO Box.
Once your order is dispatched, we email you a confirmation with consignment details so that you can track your delivery. Under usual conditions, with products that are in stock, delivery is expected to arrive within 2-10 days. Should anything be foreseen to change this, we will email you.
Should you not be available when our couriers come to deliver your order, they will leave a card advising you of their attempt to deliver it, which has instructions on how to request a redelivery.
If you think that there is a good chance that you won’t be home when we try to deliver it, please consider providing us with an alternative address where someone is more likely to be there. This could be a business address or that of a neighbour.
Should you have any concerns about your delivery, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 769 374.
In the unlikely circumstance that you need to return a product to us, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get the right product back into your hands, as soon as possible.
- We start by helping you troubleshoot the issue, just to make sure that we have tried all the usual steps to make it do what it should do.
- If it just won’t, and it is within the warranty period, we will arrange for a return authorisation number and provide you with the information you need to securely return the product. This will include forms to print and include in the parcel to make sure that the process is as quick as possible.
- All products must be returned with all included accessories and the original packaging if you still have it.
- If its an exchange (for example, you bought the wrong item) then it needs to be in brand new condition. There may be a restocking fee of 15% for some brands.
- Please securely wrap and protect the parcel for its bumpy ride back to base.
- We recommend that you return the product via a reliable method with tracking. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. For larger items in particular, it may be a good idea to take out insurance with your carrier. Maximise Technology cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- Once the fault has been confirmed, a replacement product will be returned to you at no additional cost.