Apple iPad Pro 12.9 5th Gen 512GB WIFI – Silver
Apple iPad Pro 12.9 5th Gen 512GB WIFI – Silver is supercharged by the Apple M1 chip, giving a a breath-taking XDR display, and blazing‑fast 5G wireless. Buckle up.
- M1 chip – With M1, iPad Pro is the fastest device of its kind. It’s designed to take full advantage of next‑level performance and custom technologies like the advanced image signal processor and unified memory architecture of M1. And with the incredible power efficiency of M1, iPad Pro is still thin and light with all‑day battery life, making it as portable as it is powerful.1
- Faster performance and graphics – The 8‑core CPU of M1 delivers up to 50 percent faster performance. And M1 has an 8‑core GPU in a class of its own, providing up to 40 percent faster graphics performance to iPad Pro. So you can build intricate AR models, play games with console‑quality graphics at high frame rates, and more.
- Liquid Retina XDR display. Best and brightest – Extreme dynamic range comes to the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.2. The Liquid Retina XDR display delivers true-to-life detail with a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, great for viewing and editing HDR photos and videos or enjoying your favourite movies and TV shows. It also features a breath-taking 1000 nits of full‑screen brightness and 1600 nits of peak brightness. And advanced display technologies like P3 wide colour, True Tone, and ProMotion.
- Mini‑LEDs – To achieve extremely high brightness, we used an array of LEDs across the entire back of the display. To fit them in the incredibly thin iPad Pro, we used custom‑designed mini‑LEDs that are 120 times smaller than the previous generation. And custom optical films and diffusers mix the light more efficiently so it can fit in a design that’s just 6.4mm thin.
- Local dimming zones – Over 10,000 mini‑LEDs are grouped into more than 2500 local dimming zones. Depending on the content, the brightness in each zone can be precisely adjusted to achieve an astonishing 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Even the most detailed HDR content with the finest specular highlights — like galaxies and action movie explosions — are more true to life than ever.
- Use advanced pro cameras – the LiDAR Scanner, and the Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage for amazing photos, AR, and more natural video calls.
- Thunderbolt – delivers fast connections to an extensive ecosystem of high-performance accessories.⁴
- Ultrafast 5G – Experience blazing-fast speeds when you’re away from Wi-Fi on 5G cellular models.²
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 20W USB-C Power Adapter
1. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 10GB to 13GB of space (including iPadOS and preinstalled apps) depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version and may vary by device.
2. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/cellular.
3. Testing conducted by Apple in March 2021 using preproduction iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation) units and software. Testing consisted of full battery discharge while performing each of the following tasks: video playback and Internet browsing using Wi-Fi or cellular data network (cellular models subscribed to LTE and 5G carrier networks). Video content was a repeated 2-hour 23-minute movie purchased from the iTunes Store. Internet over Wi-Fi and cellular data network tests were conducted using dedicated web servers, browsing snapshot versions of 20 popular web pages. All settings were default except: Wi-Fi was associated with a network (except for Internet browsing over cellular data network); the Wi-Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off; Brightness was set to 50%; and WPA2 encryption was enabled. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, network, and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPad units; actual results may vary.
4. Accessories sold separately.