The Armodilo Surface iPad Mount lets you securely mount your device to any wall, table or desktop, for enhanced interactivity. The Surface tablet display can be configured for movement through optional add-ons, including the ArmoTwist (for up to 360˚ rotation and 50˚ pivoting movement of the enclosure head in any direction), and a rotational base option for extended versatility.
Built on our reputation for product quality and design excellence, the Armodilo Surface iPad Mount is easy to install wherever you need a low-footprint display or POS. With its fully-integrated cable routing system for a cable-free look, Wi-Fi signal transparency, and the ability to be set up in either landscape or portrait mode, the Surface instantly adds interactivity to any space.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Durable lightweight aluminium & ABS build (only 5lbs).
- Multi-tablet capability using our Tablet Fit Kit™ system.
- ArmoLock™ security screws.
- Easily cleaned and disinfected.
- Quick Connect port for quick wiring or added security.
- Tablet and iPad desk stand can be set up in landscape or portrait mode.
- Fully integrated cable routing for a cable-free look.
One Surface – Infinite Flexibility – Whether it is used as a wall-mounted information kiosk powered by a tablet or iPad, as a desk stand for a point-of-sale (POS) system, or as a secure tablet mount for shareable screens, the Armodilo Original Surface provides a secure housing with seamless design for your touch point deployment while enhancing any countertop or wall with a fully-interactive display. The Armodilo Surface is ideal for installation in retail, showroom, corporate, and hospitality environments.
Easy Technology Upgrades – The Armodilo Original Surface is designed to be installed once, and only once. With its enhanced security and solid aluminium design, you can rest assured that your iPad or tablet will be safe and sound. Better yet, our Tablet Fit Kits™ and modular add-ons make it easy to upgrade your kiosk enclosure installation to any iPad, Microsoft Surface or a wide variety of Android tablets you choose without dismantling it.
No wires, no mess – The tablet enclosure and aluminium armature of the Armodilo Original Surface allows all cabling and wires to be hidden within the enclosure, providing a clean and secure iPad or tablet touch-point experience that cannot be tampered with.
* Measurements based on medium enclosure in landscape mode. For large enclosure add 1.67”H / 2.00”W
- Full surround ABS plastic VESA mountable iPad and tablet enclosure.
- Steel faceplate cover.
- Surface mountable tablet stand (aluminium tube, mount plate and mount plate cover).
- Tablet Fit Kit™ for tablet as ordered.
- 5 x ArmoLock™ security screws and ArmoDriver.
- 3 x 1/4-20 Screws and driver.
- 2 x Wood screws.
- Setup instructions.
Options to choose from
- Device – Armodilo is available for several devices, so please choose from the dropdown the device you need your Armodilo to fit
- Screen access – Armodilo has options for how much access you wish to allow for the screen, camera and home button
- Screen access only
- Screen + pinhole access to home button
- Screen + full access to home button
- Screen + camera access
- Screen + camera access + pinhole access to home button
- Screen + camera access + full access to home button
- Add ons:
- Power button pin access – choose to add access to the power button via a pinhole
- ArmoTwist – ArmoTwist lets you add up to 360° rotation, as well as 25° tilt movement, to Armodilo Floor or Surface enclosures only. Expertly designed to stay where it is set. Internal cable routing and removable 360˚ stop included. Easy to install.
- Surface Mount Swivel – adds up to 360° of rotational freedom to the Armodilo Surface, enhancing its versatility and offering two-sided viewing in point-of-sale installations, high-traffic areas, or when integrated into seating or furniture. This rugged swivel base includes a cable pass-through and two integrated mounting bolts.