Armodilo Original Tilt iPad wall mount is and adjustable wall and surface mount for interactive kiosk and display installations. Designed for enhanced interactivity, the Armodilo Tilt is easy to mount on any wall, desktop, or countertop, providing a rugged interactive touch-point with a built-in 90˚ range of movement. If you love the tilt-head design of the Sphere, you’ll love the Tilt.
Built on our reputation for product quality and design excellence, the Armodilo Original Tilt iPad and tablet kiosk enclosure is designed to be tamper-resistant and easy to install. The fully enclosed housing of the Tilt protects your tablet with a tough ABS plastic enclosure and a steel faceplate cover, while its built-in cable management and transparency to WiFi, 3G and 4G network signals ensures powerful interactive experiences for all users.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Durable lightweight aluminium & ABS build (only 4lbs).
- Integrated 90˚ range of movement (45° each side).
- Multi-tablet capability using our Tablet Fit Kit™ system.
- ArmoLock™ security screws.
- Easily cleaned and disinfected.
- Quick Connect port for quick wiring or added security.
- Tablet kiosk enclosure can be set up in landscape or portrait mode.
- Fully integrated cable routing for a cable-free look.
A Shareable Kiosk for any Surface – The Armodilo Tilt is the perfect secure wall-mounted iPad and tablet enclosure for installing shareable screens and rugged interactive touch-points. Available in 7 colours to match your personal branding, the Tilt provides your customers and clients with an inviting information station that is fully-adjustable for each user’s unique needs.
Functional, Durable, Elegant – With the Armodilo Tilt surface and wall mount, you get the world’s most highly acclaimed iPad and tablet enclosure system, available in a variety of colour options. A Quick Connect port provides an optional additional opening for cable routing, and our Tablet Fit Kits™ make it easy to replace your tablet without replacing your enclosures.
Secure Easy Mount Hardware – Tilt’s design allows for easy mounting of your iPad or tablet kiosk enclosure to any surface or wall, using two bolts or screws. All cabling can be run internally for a clean, clutter free look.
Tested to the Limits – The tilt mechanics behind the Armodilo Sphere and Tilt tablet stands and mounts are designed using high-quality, proven components that have been cycle tested beyond 20,000 movements. The smooth movement and silent operation of our tilt mechanisms are just one reason why Armodilo products are raved about all over the world.
* Measurements based on medium enclosure in landscape mode. For large enclosure add 1.67”H / 2.00”W
** Up to 8″ (203mm) depending on tilt angle
- Full surround ABS plastic VESA mountable tablet and iPad enclosure.
- Steel faceplate cover.
- Original Tilt tablet and iPad enclosure with adjustable neck mount.
- Tablet Fit Kit™ for tablet as ordered.
- Mounting bracket.
- 5 x ArmoLock™ security screws and ArmoDriver.
- 3 x 1/4-20 screws and driver.
- 2 wood screws & wall anchors.
- Setup instructions.
Options to choose from
- Device – Armodilo is available for several devices, so please choose from the dropdown the device you need your Armodilo to fit
- Screen access – Armodilo has options for how much access you wish to allow for the screen, camera and home button
- Screen access only
- Screen + pinhole access to home button
- Screen + full access to home button
- Screen + camera access
- Screen + camera access + pinhole access to home button
- Screen + camera access + full access to home button
- Add ons:
- Power button pin access – choose to add access to the power button via a pinhole
- ArmoTwist – ArmoTwist lets you add up to 360° rotation, as well as 25° tilt movement, to Armodilo Floor or Surface enclosures only. Expertly designed to stay where it is set. Internal cable routing and removable 360˚ stop included. Easy to install.
- Surface Mount Swivel – adds up to 360° of rotational freedom to the Armodilo Surface, enhancing its versatility and offering two-sided viewing in point-of-sale installations, high-traffic areas, or when integrated into seating or furniture. This rugged swivel base includes a cable pass-through and two integrated mounting bolts.