iKlip Studio an adjustable iPad desktop stand that lets you keep your iPad stable and close wherever you are. Designed specifically for musicians, iKlip Studio holds the iPad firmly on studio desks or other surfaces.
iKlip Studio’s flexible orientation allows it to tilt from a low-profile angle – ideal for children to use with apps of all types – to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader.
iKlip Studio is made of lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic that is durable and solid, and reliably supports the iPad. Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding. The support tray fits most cases for ultra-quick positioning of an iPad of any generation.
Your device can be quickly rotated between horizontal and vertical position to suit any app. Convenient openings in the housing allow accessibility to every port of the iPad. Handy slots let you keep cables neatly organised.
iPads, tablets and ereaders
- Works with most 10″ and 7″ tablets and readers
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- Perfect for the studio, office, travel, home and school use
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds
- Folds up for easy storage
- The support tray fits most tablet cases
- iKlip Studio for iPad includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Weight: 280 gr / 9.89 oz
- Dimension: 148 x 215 x 29 mm / 5.83 x 8.46 x 1.14 in
- Max. device thickness: 11.5 mm / 0.453 in
- Material: Thermoplastic