InvisibleShield AntiMicrobial Glass Elite VisionGuard+ for iPhone 11 Pro Max gives you strong glass screen protection combined with a VisionGuard® blue light filter and anti-microbial technology that won’t wear off. Now you can protect your screen from impact damage and 99.99% of the most common surface bacteria.
- Now Kills Human Coronavirus and Most Common Surface Bacteria – Our phones are basically germ-collecting devices. We transfer germs from shopping cart handles, doorknobs, and bathrooms every time we touch our phone. The anti-microbial technology in Glass Elite VisionGuard+ kills human coronavirus and 99.99% of the most common surface bacteria* on your screen, and it’s embedded in the glass itself, so it won’t wear off.
- VisionGuard for Healthy Eyes – Digital eye strain from prolonged exposure to device screens can cause premature eye aging, dry and irritated eyes, sleep disruption, and blurred vision. The protective Eyesafe® layer in Glass Elite VisionGuard+ filters harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light from your phone’s screen.
- Our Strongest Glass Screen Protection Ever – The aluminosilicate glass used in Glass Elite undergoes an ion exchange tempering process which increases the surface tension of the glass making it stronger and more scratch-resistant. Glass Elite is our strongest glass screen protection ever.
- Breakthrough in Anti-Fingerprint Technology – ClearPrint™ technology is a unique surface treatment—used exclusively by InvisibleShield— that hides the visibility of fingerprints on your screen protection. Developed by NBD Nanotechnologies, this oleophilic process spreads oils from fingerprints so thinly on the surface that it allows light to pass through the oil, making fingerprints virtually invisible.
- Reinforced Edges for Increased Protection – The reinforced edges on Glass Elite VisionGuard+ protect the vulnerable corners and edges of your screen to prevent chips and stop cracks from starting and spreading.
InvisibleShield tested by 3rd party to ISO & JIS testing standards against E. coli and staph bacteria. Anti-bacterial technology is applied to the product; it does not directly protect the user from any exposure to bacteria or provide additional health benefits.