Lifeproof Fre Case for Galaxy S9 is the waterproof case you need to shield your phone on all sides from water, dirt, frost and falls — so you can take it almost anywhere in the known universe.
- WATERPROOF – Submersible to 6.6 feet / 2m for 1 hour
- DIRTPROOF – Sealed from dirt + dust
- SNOWPROOF – Closed to snow + ice
- DROPPROOF – Survives drops from 6.6 feet / 2m
All cases are factory water tested, then random units undergo additional inspection, including a 2nd water test. Cases that pass are shipped. Cases that fail are scrapped.
Lifeproof cases meet the US Military Standard for drop and shock protection – MILITARY STANDARD 810G-516.6. It requires that your LifeProof case physically withstand the drops, fumbles, vibrations and bumps you encounter day to day. Your new LifeProof case prevents the number-one cause of device damage.
IP-68 is the international standard for Ingress Protection (IP). 6 and 8 are the highest ratings for solids and liquids. IP-68 rated cases withstand circulating talc for 8 hours and water immersion to 6.6 feet / 2 meters for 1 hour.
No doubt about it. Your new LifeProof case keeps water, dirt, dust and snow out.
FRĒ | LIVE 360 – Equipped with a subtle screen cover, FRĒ for Galaxy S9 blocks the elements from scuffing your touchscreen
CUT THE CORD – FRĒ for Galaxy S9 lets you ditch the charging cable — it’s fully compatible with a QI wireless charging base
FORM FITTING – tailored to your Galaxy S9’s exact specs, FRĒ features a low-profile design that feels like it’s not even there
FULL ACCESS – All of the features that made you flip for Galaxy S9 remain fully operational inside FRĒ — Intelligent Scan included
- Proofs – WaterProof, DropProof, DirtProof, SnowProof
- Dimensions – 6.37″ x 3.19″ x 0.61″ / 161.8 mm x 81 mm x 15.5 mm
- Weight – 1.28 oz / 36 g
- Operational Depth – 6.6 feet / 2 meters underwater for 1 hour
- Drop Height – 6.6 feet / 2 meters