LittleBits Code Kit Educational Class Pack is a class set for 18 students. Littlebits Code Kit is a great introduction to coding in the classroom that engages students through an activity they love: making and playing games. As a bonus, it’s easy to teach – even with no prior STEM/STEAM experience.
The LittleBits Code Kit combines electronic building blocks with approachable drag-and-drop block-based programming, providing a foundation of coding as a creative tool that can power real-world inventions.
- This pack includes 6x Code Kits and 2 free littleBits tackle boxes for easy storage.
- Includes 96 Bits & 180 accessories
- Teach coding principles by building & coding electronic games
- 4+ hands-on inventions – Comes with everything students need to build & code 4 fun games (including hot potato and tug-of-war), then get creative and invent their own!
- 100+ activities & 10 lessons – Cross-curricular activities fit into any classroom, library, or makerspace
- Simple drag-and-drop code – The computer-based Code Kit app provides step-by-step instructions for easy, intuitive block-based programming.
- Fun & engaging – Teaching coding through game design gets the whole class involved and makes it something they WANT to do.
- Easy to teach – The simplicity of littleBits + block programming, plus an abundance of resources, sets educators up for success – even with no prior computer science experience
- 16 Bits, 30+ accessories, tons of resources & a computer-based Code Kit app.
- Suitable for 1-3 students (Grades 3-8)
- Recommended Age : 8+
6 x 16 BITS
- USB power button (x2)
- slide dimmer dimmer
- pressure sensor sound trigger
- wire (x3) branch
- codeBit bargraph
- servo speaker
- LED matrix
6 x MATERIALS & ACCESSORIES
- USB power adapter & cable powerSnap (x3)
- rechargeable battery mechanical arm
- servo mount codeBit dongle
- hook & loop shoes (x12)
- hook & loop strips (x2)
- mounting board (8”x7”)
- littleBits Code Kit app
- support materials to get started