LittleBits STEAM Education Class Pack – 18 Students
ENGAGE YOUR ENTIRE CLASS, SCHOOL, OR DISTRICT IN POWERFUL STEAM LEARNING. STEAM Education Class Packs are bundles of the littleBits STEAM Student Set, configured for varying classroom sizes to make it easy for educators to decide which solution is right for them. Built for 3rd–8th grade classrooms of 18, 24, and 30 students, Class Packs make it easy to integrate science, technology, engineering, art, and math into your curriculum in an engaging way that ties to national standards.
LittleBits STEAM Set gets your students set for 16 hours of STEM/STEAM teaching with 8 engaging challenges, and additional companion lessons. This set is a powerful toolbox for invention-based learning that is easy to teach and fun to use.
Today’s students are extremely tech savvy, but much of their relationship with technology is one of consumption. It is important for students to be able to identify a problem in their lives and solve it creatively. For this reason, littleBits has built the STEAM Student Set. Students engage with invention-based learning by moving through the littleBits Invention Cycle: a student and teacher friendly framework for approaching the engineering design process that is woven throughout challenges and companion lessons.
- The STEAM Student Set brings effective, invention-based learning into your classroom
- Students understand challenging subjects by creating inventions that solve challenges they can relate to
- Suitable for 18 Students : Includes 6x Steam Student Sets + 2x Tackle Boxes
- Comes with a 72-page Student Invention Guide, and a 124-page online Teacher’s Guide and Invention Logs
- Each individual STEAM Student Set supports 1–3 students in an individual or group setting
- Each individual kit Includes 19 BITS + additional materials & accessories.
- Kits also available for 24 or 30 Students
Each set comes with
- 8 invention challenges with Bits & accessories, detailed instructions and companion lessons
- 72-page Student Invention Guide for group, educator-led or self-guided learning
- 100 page online Teacher’s Guide with lessons, NGSS/Common Core links, and tips
- Printable Invention Logs to guide students’ documentation & reflection
- Hundreds of lessons and challenges at littlebits.ccc/student-set and on the littleBits app
4 of 8 fun challenges in the box:
- Invent a Throwing Arm
- Invent a Self-Driving Vehicle
- Invent a Security Device
- Invent an Art Machine