PC Locs FUYL Tower 5 is a charging station with an Intelligent Asset Management System™ that charges, stores, secures and manages assets for most mobile devices in 5 individually lockable compartments.
- Compatible and Efficient Charging. All 15 compartments are equipped with a power outlet and a 2.4 amp USB port, so you can charge almost any device, including: iPads, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, Chromebooks and more.
- Physical and Digital Security. In addition to physical security, the FUYL Tower’s embedded computer automatically applies security software updates as they become available. This feature ensures that for Towers connected to a network, security software is up to date and more prepared against cyber attacks.
- Intelligent Remote Management. Once FUYL Towers are connected to the local network, via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, designated admins can view, access and manage Towers from different locations through the local management portal.
- RFID Ready. The FUYL Tower 15 supports almost every RFID standard on the market including:
- MiFare: MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire® 0.6, MIFARE DESFire EV1
- HID: iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos; PIV II, Secure Identity Object® (SIO®).
- Also available as FUYL Tower 15 for charging up to 15 devices.
Network connected with the Optional Network Kit
An optional Network Kit vastly expands the data transfer capabilities of the FUYL Tower 15 through individual Ethernet connections to each compartment. The Network Kit allows IT Departments to install a network switch to the top of a Tower and connect devices from each bay to a network, making it possible to re-image devices remotely.
- Two Access Modes. Two Access Modes allow organisations to set the FUYL Tower 15 to operate with what works best for their workflow. User Specified PIN (USP) Mode means that lockers are open so that the user
can reserve a locker, just like a hotel safe. Admin Specified PIN (ASP) Mode puts locker access control in the hands of the Administrator.
- Open API. Organisations can build connectors for controlling workflow, including features such as managing admin users, managing event logs, operating doors, changing system settings, restarting the Tower, managing API access and more.
- Visibility into Each Bay. Each compartment door has a hardened plastic window for viewing the contents inside. Window-blocking plates are also included for organisations that prefer locker privacy.
- Future-Proofed. Software and firmware upgrades are available via the Management Portal.
- Active Directory Integration. With the ability to integrate with Active Directory, Tower administrators can log in to the Portal using their username and password stored on their on-premise directory.
- 4.3” Graphical Colour Display. In addition to Online access to the Tower, administrative functions are also available from the LCD Control Module and Keypad. Administrators can unlock, inspect, quarantine, perform diagnostics and reset systems directly from the Tower.
- Sleek Design. The FUYL Tower 15’s sleek, minimalist design adapts to any environment.
- Tough as Nails. Designed with passive ventilation to minimise heat build-up during charging, the FUYL Tower stays cool under pressure, and it’s backed by our lifetime warranty
Tech Specs for PC Locs FUYL Tower 5
- Dimensions: 593(H) x 528(W) x 480(D) mm
- Dimensions of each slot: 73(H) x 365(W) x 438(D) mm
- Weight: 35kg (accessories will add weight and size)
- Certifications: SAA
- Power (Tower):
- 240VAC nom, 50Hz, 10A Max
- Power (Compartments):
- Mains power: 240VAC @ 4A Max per outlet
- USB port: 5VDC @ 2.4A Max
- FUYL Tower 5
- Admin access keys (x2)
- Torx screw driver
- Compartment window covers
- Power cord
- LAN cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Key ring
- Product registration tag