Sphero Mini, the world’s smallest* app-enabled robotic ball (*that we know of), packs tons of fun into a tiny, app-enabled robot about the size of a ping pong ball. Driving. Gaming. Coding. STEM is now fun-sized!
Drive Mini using different modes with the Sphero Mini app, or just by using your face with Face Drive™, a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball.
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. Colourful, interchangeable shells are available, so you can easily switch one out to suit your mood. With almost an hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.
Sphero MiNi offers great play and learn time, though does not match the durability and tech applications of the popular SPRK+. Sphero Mini is recommended for age 8 and over, and would be used best indoors on a hard surface. Click here for more details on Sphero Mini vs SPRK+.
- Sphero Mini Robot
- Micro USB Cord
- 3 Mini Traffic Cones
- 6 Mini Bowling Pins
- Free App: Sphero Mini app available through iTunes or Google Play
- World’s Smallest* App-Enabled Robotic Ball packed with tons of fun and tech
- Different driving modes playing with the Sphero Mini app – Joystick, Tilt, Slingshot, or Face Drive
- Face Drive™ is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball
- Use Sphero Mini as a video game controller with the app – play 3 games with more updates on the way
- Colourful, interchangeable shells to switch colours to suit your mood
- Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights
- Bluetooth connection (up to 10 metre range)
- Allows up to almost an hour of play time (Micro-USB charging, 1 hr charging time)
- iOS 10+ and Android 5.0+ compatible
“The new pint-sized Sphero Mini is an affordable way to introduce kids to programming” – Sydney Morning Herald.