Swivl tracks the action in the room and smoothly moves to keep the speaker in frame, while capturing great quality audio. New C Series Swivl Robot does so with professional quality audio, twice the speed of response, a simpler to use Lightning interface and the ability to connect and use up to four markers at once to expand your experience to students. Presentations are delivered daily in schools and businesses. The majority are boring, forgettable or you simply missed it. But the point of all these presentations is that knowledge gets shared and skills get developed. So isn’t something lost? Student Projects: There is no better way to learn skills than to see and hear yourself. Provide students with a low-anxiety path to start using video to capture presentations, collaboration, and skills for learning new things. >> Wondering how to use cameras and recorded content in the classroom or business? Read our tips and ideas here.
- Pro quality audio Includes a completely redesigned audio technology utilising DECT. Brings a higher quality, more robust connection.
- Multi-marker capability Connect up to 4x markers simultaneously. Capture audio from all corners of a classroom and switch who Swivl “follows”. This kit includes 3 markers in total.
- 3.5mm marker audio-in Plug in a lav-mic or headphones to get even better audio while using the marker as a presentation clicker.
- Carrying case Includes new, improved protective case in the box.
- Lightning iOS interface Eliminates the challenges of using Bluetooth and provides higher quality audio.
- Improved marker controls D-pad (Directional pad) controls
- Ease of use Countless new improvements based on educator feedback.
- Extended battery life 6 hours under normal use cases.
- Swivl Pro Cloud included 1-year Pro subscription included with each purchase.