Swivl CX Series Robot
$1,145.00 – $2,245.00
Swivl CX robot rotates to follow the teacher or speaker automatically for recording video or streaming (Zoom, MS Teams, Google Meet) via a mounted mobile device and keeping them in the frame and capturing professional quality audio. Swivl can also connect to multiple audio Markers to capture audio throughout a room to capture group discussions. Swivl is easy for teachers to set up and operate as a daily part of class.
>> Wondering how to use cameras and recorded content in the classroom or business? Read our tips and ideas here.
There are many uses for Swivl… in the classroom
- Self Reflection – Teachers can focus the video recording on their students or on themselves. Then they can review the video, add personal notes at specific moments, switch audio channels to listen to different students, and summarize the main points to improve the next day.
- Peer feedback – The next step after self reflection is peer feedback, either from a trusted colleague or within a PLC. Other teachers can provide contextual help and support using a custom Rubric based specific to the teacher who shared the video.
- Coaching – By collaborating over teacher recorded video, coaches can spend more time focused on coaching and less time traveling between classrooms.
- Team Improvement – The unique combination of hardware and software in the classroom has proven essential for effective and sustainable video observation programs. Teachers own the recording process and get the support they need, coaches are much more efficient with their time, and Administrators get the access and oversight they need.
- Lecture Capture – Swivl follows the teacher for automated lecture capture.
- Student Use – Record student projects for in-class presentations and evaluations.
- Remote Learning – Distance learning for homebound or remote students.
- Assessments – Use Swivl to perform unbiased formative assessments for new or current teachers.
- Exemplar Libraries – Identify exemplary videos to build a best practice library to share with new teachers.
- Remote Observations – Remote Coaches provide in-ear feedback while watching video of the teacher.
Swivl Pro Team – software to manage and share your recordings
Join a Team or start your own with all the capabilities Swivl offers for fast and easy video collaboration.
- Time-stamped notes (no rubrics)
- Multi-Marker (5 microphones)
- Auto-microphone playback
- Time-stamped comments
- Private group & direct sharing
- Multiple Rubrics
- Trim and Merge
- Screencast (synchronized)
- Bookmark in real-time
- Multi-Camera (5 videos)
- Chromebook recording
- Comment playback
- Project viewing statistics
- Speech Analysis
Swivl Accessories available
- Swivl CX 2 Marker Pack – add additional recording capability to your Swivl robot
- Swivl Floor stand
- Swivl Link wireless adaptor
Get the Swivl solution that you need by choosing from the selector above
- Swivl CX1 – Robot + 1 marker
- Swivl CX3 – Robot + 3 markers
- Swivl CX3 Starter Kit – Robot + 3 markers + Floor Stand + Swivl Pro Team Subscription 1 user for 12 months
- Swivl CX5 – Robot + 5 markers
- Swivl CX5 Starter Kit – Robot + 5 markers + Floor Stand + Swivl Pro Subscription 1 user for 12 months