BYOD (bring your own device) is common where consultants, project teams and public users are involved, and providing a secure recharge solution is key to keeping everyone powered up and working. Clients in building and construction, project management, healthcare and education
PC Locs FUYL Tower 15 is an Intelligent Asset Management System™ that charges, stores, secures and manages assets for most mobile devices in 15 individually lockable compartments. An optional Network Kit vastly expands the data transfer capabilities of the FUYL Tower 15 through individual Ethernet connections to each compartment. Perfect for BYOD environments in construction, healthcare, education, corporate and public amenities.
- Compatible and Efficient Charging. All 15 compartments are equipped with a power outlet and a 2.4 amp USB port, so you can charge almost any device, including: iPads, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, Chromebooks and more.
- Physical and Digital Security. In addition to physical security, the FUYL Tower’s embedded computer automatically applies security software updates as they become available. This feature ensures that for Towers connected to a network, security software is up to date and more prepared against cyber attacks.
- Intelligent Remote Management. Once FUYL Towers are connected to the local network, via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, designated admins can view, access and manage Towers from different locations through the local management portal.
- RFID Ready. The FUYL Tower 15 supports almost every RFID standard on the market including:
- MiFare: MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire® 0.6, MIFARE DESFire EV1
- HID: iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos; PIV II, Secure Identity Object® (SIO®).
Network connected with the Optional Network Kit
An optional Network Kit vastly expands the data transfer capabilities of the FUYL Tower 15 through individual Ethernet connections to each compartment. The Network Kit allows IT Departments to install a network switch to the top of a Tower and connect devices from each bay to a network, making it possible to re-image devices remotely.
- Two Access Modes. Two Access Modes allow organisations to set the FUYL Tower 15 to operate with what works best for their workflow. User Specified PIN (USP) Mode means that lockers are open so that the user
can reserve a locker, just like a hotel safe. Admin Specified PIN (ASP) Mode puts locker access control in the hands of the Administrator.
- Open API. Organisations can build connectors for controlling workflow, including features such as managing admin users, managing event logs, operating doors, changing system settings, restarting the Tower, managing API access and more.
- Visibility into Each Bay. Each compartment door has a hardened plastic window for viewing the contents inside. Window-blocking plates are also included for organisations that prefer locker privacy.
- Future-Proofed. Software and firmware upgrades are available via the Management Portal.
- Active Directory Integration. With the ability to integrate with Active Directory, Tower administrators can log in to the Portal using their username and password stored on their on-premise directory.
- 4.3” Graphical Colour Display. In addition to Online access to the Tower, administrative functions are also available from the LCD Control Module and Keypad. Administrators can unlock, inspect, quarantine, perform diagnostics and reset systems directly from the Tower.
- Sleek Design. The FUYL Tower 15’s sleek, minimalist design adapts to any environment.
- Tough as Nails. Designed with passive ventilation to minimise heat build-up during charging, the FUYL Tower stays cool under pressure, and it’s backed by our lifetime warranty
To find out more, click on the link below.