Building and construction is undergoing massive change, with technology a large part of a wave a improvement that is bringing a more innovative, more efficient industry. From local trades using iPads and mobile phones in scheduling work, invoicing on the road, to project teams in multi-million dollar construction projects managing works via Building Information Modelling (BIM) via tablets and laptops. However devices are vilnerable to challenging environments so here it is vitally important to keep on with the job by keeping devices fully protected and charged at all times – to keep the team on the job and on deadline.
Maximise Technology helps clients in trades, building, construction and other physically hazardous environments by bringing together a wide range of quality solutions for mobile technology needs, making sure that the devices are ready to work as hard as the rest of the team – wherever they are, whatever they are doing.
Talk to us about how to:
- Protect your device with tough cases and security options to keep it going in rugged conditions
- Recharge each device anywhere, from in-vehicle to portable and solar power solutions for regional and remote services
- Place your device where you need it with stands and mounts, from inside your car, truck, helicopter or submarine to wall and desk mounting ideas, or for your trolley or even on-person solutions
- Reduce the costs of managing device fleets with charging stations for fleets from 5 to 40 devices
- Clever accessories to get more from your device