Helping reduce the cost and increase productivity for business and government
Maximise Technology helps business and government clients by bringing together a wide range of quality solutions for mobile technology needs. At Maximise Technology, we are excited by the innovative leap forward that technology can provide, and we work with private and public sector clients to bring technology into the field, reliably, making sure that the devices are ready to work as hard as the rest of the team – wherever they are, whatever they are doing.
Government is innovative, as departments and agencies strive to keep ahead through clever use of technology. From local government employing mobile phones in monitoring parking to a diverse range of tablets and notebooks for a wide range of purposes – and needing these devices to be fully protected and charged at all times – some of our most innovative clients are those in public service.
Businesses large and small are looking for ways to increase productivity and reduce costs. Mobilising business with technology is one of the best ways to improve productivity, improve customer service, reduce administration costs, and improve the range and quality of services you deliver.
We help clients use mobile devices in distribution, healthcare, education, all levels of government, defence forces, trades and any other trade or profession. Talk to us about how to:
- Find the right rugged tablet, laptop, phone or handheld to suit your team
- protect your device with tough cases and security options to keep it going in rugged conditions
- Sanitise devices to reduce the spread of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens
- recharge each device anywhere, from in-vehicle to portable power solutions for regional and remote businesses
- place your device where you need it with stands and mounts, from inside your car, truck, helicopter or submarine to wall and desk mounting ideas, or for your trolley or even on-person solutions
- reduce the costs of managing device fleets with charging stations for device fleets from 5 to 40 devices