NDIS is an important source of funding for people in the disability community, and we have made it easy for our clients to order the mobile technology and accessories they need using their NDIS funds.
Everyone including NDIS participants can order online or offline. However you choose to order with us, here are some things you can expect:
- You can provide different addresses for billing and delivery, so the product can be delivered to a therapist or client as you need.
- You can provide an NDIS Number to be included on your quote or invoice.
- Once your payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation email and tax invoice for your order.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 48 hours and we will email you to confirm this, or any change to this timing.
- When you order is dispatched, we will provide consignment details so you can track your delivery via the Track My Order page and the emails we send you at each stage.
- You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest information and special offers.
- You can click here to send a request for our NDIS specific information and forms including our Easy Read guides and feedback form.
Ordering online is easy
- Click on the SHOP menu to select your choice from over 500 products online.
- Add to your cart until you are ready to go to the checkout to finalise your order.
- At the checkout page, add order details including names and addresses for delivery and billing. We need your email address for communicating with you about the order, and your phone number for the delivery.
- Need a quote first? Click ‘Add to quote’ and we will provide you with a written quote within business hours.
- NDIS details on Invoice – choose this option at the checkout to request an invoice with NDIS information on it such as NDIS number and DOB. Please see the link to the NDIS Order Form that will appear on the screen once you have submitted your order. Note that NDIS invoices will be generated for you within business hours.
- Once you have the invoice, arrange the payment via direct deposit, credit card or PayPal. Our online payment facilities are secured by eWay.
- Once your payment is received we will process your order ASAP.
Ordering offline is also easy
- Contact us via phone 1300 769 374, email us or use the contact form here to let us know what kind of solution you need.
- We can provide some options for you to consider, and a quote – here is a sample quote.
- Once you are ready to order, we will send an invoice for payment. Government and not for profit clients are eligible for payment terms, so please ask.
- Choose to pay by:
- Credit card by phone or Paypal.
- Direct Deposit direct to our bank account.