In the unlikely circumstance that you need to return a product to us, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get the right product back into your hands, as soon as possible.
- We start by helping you troubleshoot the issue, just to make sure that we have tried all the usual steps to make it do what it should do.
- If it just won’t, and it is within the warranty period, we will arrange for a return authorisation number and provide you with the information you need to securely return the product. This will include forms to print and include in the parcel to make sure that the process is as quick as possible.
- All products must be returned with all included accessories and the original packaging if you still have it.
- If its an exchange (for example, you bought the wrong item) then it needs to be in brand new condition. There may be a restocking fee of 15% for some brands.
- Please securely wrap and protect the parcel for its bumpy ride back to base.
- We recommend that you return the product via a reliable method with tracking. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. For larger items in particular, it may be a good idea to take out insurance with your carrier. Maximise Technology cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- Once the fault has been confirmed, a replacement product will be returned to you at no additional cost.